OK I know what you are thinking? Chilled avocado soup? What? Who eats that? Well trust me. This thing is freaking delicious and nutritious at the same time. Also, it takes like no work and almost anyone can do it. Try it out and tell me this wasn’t the easiest recipe you have ever made. It’s nearly idiot proof.
Chilled Avocado Soup Process
- Take 3 avocados, take out the seed and the skin, and cut into chunks, really doesn’t matter on size. Throw them in a blender.
- 3 cups of vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons of lime juice
- 0.5 cups cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 0.5 tablespoons of cayenne pepper for a kick.
- Throw all that into the blender.
- Blend away!! And keep blending until it reaches a smooth consistency.
- Cover that bad boy up and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Cut up half a cup of mango without the skin, small diced little pieces is perfect.
- After the two hours – take out the soup and pour into bowls.
- Garnish with the mango.
And that is it! Give it a try and let us know what you think.
Be sure to check out our other delicious recipe blog posts!